Friday, February 18, 2005

What is up with Typepad? Help!

Okay people out there in blogging land, I need help! I have two fellow knitters with Typepad blogs that I would very much like to comment on because they are great blogs! But whenever I click in the comment field and type, nothing shows up on the screen. Just blank spaces. And then my mouse freezes up and I can't use the scroll bar or anything.

Has anyone else had this experience? Am I doing something wrong? Or is it just my lame ancient non-profit organization computer?

1 comment:

spinnity said...

Here's some Mac voodoo I try when blogs don't show me the comments.. I scroll down so the comments part of the window is hidden.. then I scroll back up. Sometimes the words show up.

Try upgrading or switching brosers. I find Safari is pretty good for most sites. Hope this helps!